Monday, June 05, 2006

Opportunity

In the last few years I learned that their is no coincidence, to follow my intuition and that what ever happen is for something better. Not necessarily in the short term but definitely in the long term...
Few weeks ago, as I was working at my shop one of my customers ask me how was my business blabla...And then asked if I was looking for a different source of income.
At the moment I was looking for different opportunities so he definitely got my interest.
In the last 10 years I have been approached quite a few times by this type of people but I was never interested as was already over busy. I still had a few meeting but I could't relate to their product or I didn't think their business was a good idea....But today it's a different story.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you joined any special MLM type of program yet ?

I am looking also, just like
perhaps many millions of others
online.

Please reply here --

Thanks,
Steve

2:10 AM  
Blogger Benoit said...

After studying this MLM concept I came to the conclusion that you nee to like the product and work the business like a proper business to be successful.
The concept of commission on different level is great but I don’t understand why an MLM company ask you to pay to join them and to commit to a minimum order (I’m not even talking about all the ”tools” they ask you to buy).
If their product is so great it should not be necessary to force people to pay to join and commit to minimum orders!
That’s why the affiliate business is a much better concept, you can have commissions on different level plus it’s FREE to join and of course there is no minimum orders.
In few days a new website with a great product and a 2tiers affiliate program is going to open so come back to have a look and if you like the idea you can join us.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats