Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Network Marketing

This customer, Darren gave me his business card, we had a little chat and then he walked away....
I was curious and back home had a look at his website and discovered that it was about MLM. But the product at first view was pretty good and the presentation of the business was impressive... I could see that it could be an opportunity to start a new business with a small capital.
Network Marketing, MLM ! So what is it ? Really I had no idea beside the vague Amway story and people trying to sell you Tupperware.....
Anyway I had to do some research to really see what was involve in MLM. Thanks to my wife Katerina a skeptical born!
The amazing thing with the net is the amount of information you can found, and here we go I started my research.

Now for few weeks already I have been on a rollercoster....Sometime excited about the business, really motivated to join and sometime disappointed with what I found.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats