Tuesday, June 27, 2006

What's happening?

About 2 weeks ago on a Monday I had an email telling me that they were doing an Agel meeting in Terrigal where I live. I had only one week to get organize.
Even if I had join Agel for over a week I still didn't received my starter pack! or any business card. So I went to have some made and started to look for prospects. Some where interested to know more but I still didn't have any info to give them beside the web site but it's not appropriate for everybody. The Magpack (magazine) is much better. Anyway, I also sent email but most of my contact are form out of town so I went to the meeting alone, it was my first one. 47 was the number of people, we saw again the presentation of the web then speech by the upline. They are ok but I will tell you more about this later...
Anyway then few days later I received my pack but only with UMI(one type of gel out of 3), and no CD....I complain to customer service who said that I had selected only UMI, strange because I didn't but I could have make a mistake.
The funny thing is that I received 2 packs! I called my credit card company and they told me that I got charged twice! So I complain again to customer service and they told me that I had pressed the "back button" so I got charged twice. So I must be stupid to do so many mistake!
But in fact I have order 100 of things on the net and never ever had a problem!! Also I own a Web site for my jewelry business and I'm aware of an ordering process......

So I don't know if all this was a sign but definitely not a coincidence!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats