Monday, June 12, 2006

Opinion from Robert Kiyosaki

Robert Kiyosaki is the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad,an international best seller that focuses on what the rich teach their kids about money that the poor and middle class do not. I discovered his books years ago when I was building my jewelry business, it's a great books and helped me to found motivation while I was working 70 hours a week. Then time past, I sold my share of the business, had a break, tried the share market, lost and for 2 years have started again a jewelry business. But it's not the same and I feel that their is a better opportunity in MLM.

So now that I'm investigating Network Marketing I heard that Robert Kiyosaki recommended MLM as a way to found Financial Freedom. So I went back to my library and got my books again and here is what he thinks:

-Network Marketing. Also called multilevel marketing or direct distribution systems. Just as with franchises, the legal system initially attempted to outlaw network marketing, and I know of some countries that have succeeded in outlawing or severely restricting it. Any new system or idea often goes through this period of being classified as "strange and suspicious". At first, I also thought that network marketing was a scam. But over the years, I have studied the various systems available through network marketing, and I have watched several friends become successful. I have changed my mind.

After I dropped my prejudices and began researching network marketing, I found that there were many people who were sincerely and diligently building successful network marketing businesses. When I met these people, I saw the impact their business had on other people's lives and financial futures. I began to truly appreciate the value of the network marketing system. For a reasonable entry fee (often around $200), people can buy into an existing system and immediately start building their business. Due to the technological advances in the computer industry, these organizations are totally automated, and the headaches of paperwork, order processing, distribution, accounting and follow-up are almost entirely managed by the network marketing software systems. New distributors can focus all of their efforts in building their business through sharing this automated business opportunity instead of worrying about the normal start-up headaches of a small business.
One of my old friends who did more than a billion dollars in real estate in 1997 recently signed on as a network marketing distributor and began building his business. I was surprised to find him so diligently building a network marketing business because he definitely did not need the money. When I asked him why, he explained it this way: "I went to school to become a CPA, and I have an MBA in finance. When people ask me how I became so rich, I tell them about the multimillion-dollar real estate transactions I do and the hundreds of thousands of dollars in passive income I receive each year from real estate. I then notice that some of them withdraw or shy away. We both know that their chances of doing multimillion-dollar real estate investments like I do are slim to none. Besides not having the educational background, they do not have the extra capital to invest. So I began to look for a way I could help them achieve the same level of passive income I developed from real estate... without going back to school for six years and spending 12 years investing in real estate. I believe network marketing gives people the opportunity to build up the passive income they need for support while they learn to become professional investors. That is why I recommend network marketing to them. Even if they have little money, they can still invest 'sweat equity' for five years and begin to generate more than enough passive income to begin investing by developing their own business, they have the free time to learn and the capital to invest with me in my bigger deal".
My friend joins a network marketing company as a distributor, after researching several, and started a network marketing business with people who someday want to invest with him. He is now doing well in his network marketing business as well as in his investment business. He told me, "I did it initially because I wanted to help People find money to invest, and now I'm getting rich from a whole new business."

A PERSONAL FRANCHISE
And that why today I recommend people consider network marketing. Many famous franchises cost a million dollars or more to buy. Network marketing is like buying a personal franchise, often for less than $200.
I know much of network marketing is hard work. But success in any quadrant is hard work.
There are network marketing organizations that are only interested in having you sell their system to your friends. And there are organizations primarily interested
in educating you and helping you succeed.
From my research into network marketing, I have found two important things you can learn through their programs that are essential in becoming a successful business owner:
1. To be successful, you need to learn to overcome your fear of being rejected, and to stop worrying about what other people will say about you.
2. To learn to lead people. Working with different kinds of people is the hardest thing about business.

Learn how to handle rejection, how not to be affected by what other people think of you, and learn to lead people and you will find prosperity. So I endorse any network marketing organization that is first committed to developing you as a human being, more than developing you into a saleperson.

A SYSTEM IS A BRIDGE TO FREEDOM
Today, primarily due to changes in technology, the risk in becoming a successful business owner has been greatly reduced...and the opportunity to own your own business system has been made available to virtually everyone.
Franchises and network marketing took away the hard part of developing your own system. You acquire the rights to a proven system, and then your only job is to develop you people.
Think of these business systems as bridges. Your bridge to financial freedom."


Now I hope you found this article from Robert Kiyosaki fascinating!
It's probably the one who made me decide to join this amazing business.
You can found more detail in his book THE CASHFLOW QUADRANT.

Robert Kiyosaki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats