Friday, July 21, 2006

Lets move on...

If I’m confident that I found an honest and ethical network marketing company, I know that it’s going to take time to build it (family commitment: welcome to my daughter Amalka.) and it’s ok as their products are so amazing that we will order them anyway even if I didn’t want to build this type of business.

Thanks to my bad experience with Agel I have now a very good understanding of the MLM business and I know how to select the best company. It’s hard to resume it all in a blog so in the near future I’m going to open a Website to show you what I found concerning the selection of an MLM and also how I’m going to start to build it.
Of course you can found a lot in the net, actually there is so much that it’s overwhelming and a lot of people have an agenda which in 99% lead you to the wrong business!
I will stay objective and share with you what I believe is honest and ethical advises.
But just to build a website in an enormous subject and it’s going to take some time, more on this subject later…

Now in the shorter term, I’m going to work as well with the internet marketing affiliate business as you can make some dollars and also give you the tools to perform in internet marketing.
As you know the only way you can success on the net, is if you have a website or blog with good traffic -Tomorrow I will show you how I got over 1000 visitors in just 2 weeks
You can have the best product ever, without traffic you can closedown already.

Before I go further I want you to know that every time I recommend you a product, I have tested it and my opinion is genuine. Yes I’m getting a commission if you buy the product but if I don’t believe in the product I will let you know and wouldn’t dare make a cents form it.

Regardless of what type of home business that you are going to do on the internet, find one that you actually feel comfortable with. I will not allow myself to be part of something that can potentially hurt others financially.
To be honest and ethical is my number one goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats