Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Already July!

It's one month already that I have been introduce to Agel. Of course I nearly got scammed but I realize in time, so I didn't loose much and if they don't give me my refund I will not hesitate to report them...
The lawyers for the analyze said it will cost me around AUS $750 so I will not do it now. What's the point. I'm convince that they are not honest and are misleading the public.

Now I have to be grateful to them because in this last month I have done lots of research about the Network Marketing business and I believe that it's a great business. The problem is that there is hundreds of company and most of them are not honest.
Ok a lot are legal but they are not ethical!

Thanks to the MLMreport I can now select the best company. This report teach you how to apply 12 different test to the business you are investigating. And I can tell you that Agel is very far from passing the 12 test, you can see by yourself you are going to be surprise!

If June was a very interesting month, July is going to be even better. First in few weeks my wife Katerina is going to give birth to Amalka our second child, it's very exciting and it's going to be lots of fun. Then business wise, my jewelry wholesale business should pickup as we have our first trade fair for this financial year in Brisbane luckily I have a good partner who can run it as I have to stay home to help the family. But being at home I'm going to have some time to learn more about the internet marketing as it's an amazing tool that I want to use to promote my new venture.

The Internet is so amazing it's hard to understand the impact that it has on humankind. Some people believe it is bigger than the Agricultural Revolution, the industrial Revolution, the telephone and personal computer all put together!
It's transforming the way we communicate, the way we buy products and services and the way we learn and acquire information.
Just look at the Blog phenomenon, their is thousands created every day. So if you don't have one, may be it's a good idea to start one it's free, fun and fascinating!
In the next post I will help you to set up your blog at Blogger.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats