Thursday, July 27, 2006

TESTIS UNUS, TESTIS NULLUS



It’s in Latin but I thought it was a good title as it translate that you can’t know the truth about something with just one witness. So it’s why, in my opinion, Forum are great.
FORUM are also hugely popular. there is hundreds of thousands people chatting away in these topic specific forums at all times of the day and night. There are forums for every topic imaginable.
Just do a Google search or type in your favorite search engine: “forum+your topic”. You will automatically be in touch with people who are specifically related to your search.
When I investigated AGEL, I found lots of in formation in Forums and now if I found a new product, after few visits at some forums I can have a pretty good idea of what’s going on.
This past few days I find out again that most of all MLM are not being honest. You realy have to do your homework or soon or later you will be disappointed. Unless of course if you are a Shark and eat all the little fish…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats