Saturday, July 22, 2006

Thank you Holly !

As you can see from the 2 of Jun till the 16 of Jun over 1000 people visited my blog. I know it’s not extraordinary to claim but considering that I just started to market it, it's not too bad.
But never would I have done that without the help of Holly Mann e-book: Honest Riches
No fluff, No filler; all facts. Search engine optimization techniques, ways to make money online through Affiliate programs with no Web site and no start-up money, Free Web sites that you can easily setup with no experience, free advertising that you never knew existed. This e-book is useful and profitable specialy for newbies Internet entrepreneurs. Of course there is much more to learn but to start it’s really good value for US $20.
I like her style, it's very easy to read and I just used few of her advises…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats