Thursday, June 29, 2006

What's going on?

Now yesterday, annoyed with the customer service poor quality! I decided to do more research about this company who couldn't manage properly a simple order!
And I found a very interesting article about the different gels from Agel. I sent the article to customer service to see what thy are going to say but they are not going to be objective so I may have to ask an independent laboratory to analyze the gel to be sure that they are healthy.
I also contacted some lawyers specializes in the import of food to Australia as this country has some really strict rules. I used their services before when I wanted to import some Tea from Srylanka...
So I sent them information about Agel gels and we will see what they say....
I have to say that Agel company said that they apply for TGA (to be allowed to claim health benefit from the gel, class the gels as listed medicine) and they will have the result at the end of the year.
Strange! because application are process within 4 weeks! Also Agel say that's because the TGA discuss only few times a year introduction of new product but my lawyers confirm that's not thru!!
Now sorry guys for you who got excited with Agel but I have the impression that it's not an honest company, we will know a beat more tomorrow........
I'm still confidant that MLM is a proper business but definitely not sure about AGEL!

Today it has been nearly 48 hours that I send the article to customer service and I still didn’t receive any news….What’s going on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats