Friday, August 04, 2006

ANGUIS IN HERBA


Be careful of the snake in the green grass.
The Agel Saga continue! I received my bank statement and the refund that was suppose to be done by Agel enterprise is short of few hundreds dollars! So now I have to chase them again and as their customer service is in the US that make things harder.
All this remind me that the net is full of charlatans. Specially if you look at the home business it's not wrong to say that the majority of the information around is just misleading and dishonest. So again the use of Forum can be very helpful and never jump to quickly on an opportunity.
Of course you can found good help, it's one in a million but they exist. I found one and I'm glad as I have started few exiting projects involving a fusion on/off line business witch are believe are winners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats