Thursday, August 17, 2006

Web biz and the hosting company

There are thousands of web hosting companies to choose from and they all claim to be the best.
First you have to make sure that they are reliable, then for me the most important is the web space. In the last few weeks as my daily emails have increased dramatically, I didn’t receive some of my emails because my account capacity was lower.
Emails are the lifeblood of an online business so I had to do something.
So I did some research to find out that with my hosting company I had only 30 mb of web space and I was paying over 200 euro/year!
Now have a look at your hosting plan and compare it with hostgator.com, in my case it’s amazing the difference in value. They offer you 3500 mb/year for only $6.95/month or 5000 mb for less than $10/month.
You also need to make sure that your hosting company have a good customer support, unlimited FTP access to transfer files to your server and payment processing options as it’s the most important aspect of any website that sells a product.
An auto responder and a personal affiliate program is a real bonus, we will talk about this later as I believe it’s the option who can make a real difference in the way you promote your business.
If building some website to promote some off line products, is a beat tricky and take lots of time, at the end you will be able to duplicate this concept and build your own off/on line business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats