Wednesday, December 20, 2006

MLM and their Propaganda

It's a very busy busy time and I can't wait a break in February but for now I have just received a threat from a MLM company saying that I can't use their name or talk about them! Funny, because I stopped to talk about them a while ago and it's looks like they are missing my opinion. Now I'm too busy to waist my time with this issue but it's amazing that a company who claim to be honest and ethical threat their old customers to not talk about their experiences!

By coincidence I'm related from my mum side to the Castle of Agel in the south of France so nothing will and can stop me to talk about this Agel castle where my parents got married!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Varvaro said...

Thanks For The Great Information. Good Luck!

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do believe that you had a bad experience and I am sorry for that, but I find it hard to believe that because of the person or people you dealt with you think it is ok to bad mouth the entire Agel company. I am sorry, but it is just so ignorant and unfair. I am an Agel rep and this company is being good to me and my upline is supportive, caring and behaves with integrity. I'm an American, so if you don't think I am good or I do wrong by you will you then announce publicly that Americans are all bad? I could go on and on about your ridiculous behavior - gee, should I assume that your whole family is stupid because you and your wife can't spell? Of course not, it just wouldn't be right...and you're not right either. I am irritated right this minute but sincerely, think about your actions, is this really the kind of person you want to be?

4:52 PM  
Blogger Benoit said...

Thanks for accusing me of ridiculous behavior, very nice.
I'm not going to go into an argument with you but just do your home work, analyze your product with an independentlaboratory.....talk to people who did join like you last year and now have realize that it's not as good as advertise.
Sorry to irritate you, and no all Americans are not bad, just their president and his corporation friends.
All the best.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats