Thursday, March 08, 2007

Still Alive!

It's been a while since I wrote on this blog. The last few month have been crazy.
Now it's the start of a new chapter with new plan and new business.
Some of you contacted me regarding MLM and asked with who I signed but I wontanswer unless you post a comment on this blog.
Anyway concerning MLM I didn't sign with anybody and don't think anybody should unless they love the product, relate to it and have done extensive research to be sure that it's not a gimmick or whatever you call it.
Now home-based business are great and an amazing way to stay close to your family while making a leaving so it's still what I'm doing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What company did you sign with?

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too am looking for a MLM company. I was wandering if you have heard of M2c Global if you have what are you thoughts?

12:28 PM  
Blogger Benoit said...

Have a good look at different forum and you will find some good info.
www.scam.com and www.scams.net are pretty good.
As for me I didn't join any MLM as I didn't find a product that I can relate to.
Their is some great home based business out their honest and ethical .

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats